Let's Rock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let's Rock

Let's Rock with the fashion world

You are not connected. Please login or register

Live from Kathmandu! Signs on gates.h3

Go down  メッセージ [Page 1 of 1]

1Live from Kathmandu!   Signs on gates.h3 Empty Live from Kathmandu! Signs on gates.h3 Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:20 am

Admin

Admin

I cover a lot of territory in my quest for Danger Dog signs in the alleyways of Kathmandu.
Yesterday I decided to walk home to Boudha from Thamel (about 7 kilometers of dust and pollution ). Walking down the dead end alleys across from the ex-Royal Palace, I came across this triple dog! Someone is the lucky owner of a German Shepherd, Dalmation AND a Doberman (or is that a harlequin Great Dane?) !
I think it is perfect justice that the old Everest Kennel Club sign is used to shield the doorbell from the weather and the hand-painted sign is allowed to shine.
This lovely shepherd is an old friend. I remember when it first went up in 2007. This sign is holding up well.
Unfortunately, I am not holding up so well. All that walking through the dust has given me a cough and a dry throat. Ill rest up today and tomorrow and go and check on those orders later in the week.
If you would like a similar portrait of your pet on metal from Nepal....
Each commission I receive will be given to 3 different Nepalese signboard artists, giving 3 struggling artists Fair Trade work and you a choice of 3 colorful paintings on metal!
Your satisfaction is guaranteed as I accept no money up front, only if you like one of the portraits do you pay. The artists are paid fair trade wages whether you buy or not.
3. Tell me which style of Danger Dog art you prefer, by giving me examples of signs you have liked on the website or just say whether you like realistic, naive, cartoonish or fanciful.
4. Follow the Danger Dog Blog and see the works in progress, trips to the studios, the life and arts of Nepal.
5. Decide which painting you prefer of the 3 and send me a check and I will mail you your very own personal Danger Dog (or Cat)!
More information and examples of the Nepal Art Dog project can be found at NepalDog.com .

https://rockapparel.forumjap.com

トップに戻る  メッセージ [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
返信投稿: 不可